COVID-19 NEWS IN WISCONSIN
While we are not health professionals here at the Wisconsin Arts Board, we are fortunate to have a strong team of health professionals at the WI Department of Health Services (DHS). Their webpage on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) contains the latest information on the disease and what we can do to stop its progress. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, we also recommend the state's COVID-19 Page.
DIRECTION FROM GOVERNOR EVERS
The best practice for nonprofits and businesses choosing to open is to adhere to the Wisconsin Economic Development Commission’s Business Insights and Relief Information, which compile industry-specific advice for protecting the health and safety of employees and the public. Additional resources are available on our Relief and Resilience page.
Click on the header above to access past executive orders and press releases from the Governor's office.
- The Wisconsin Arts Board's Autumn 2021 Listening Sessions schedule coming soon!
- Excerpts from the Wisconsin Arts News Related to COVID-19
- Creative Responses from WI's Creative Sector!
- WI's Arts Organizations Alert their Audiences, Patrons, and Public
- Archived Webinars
- Resources for Staying Connected
- Guide to Governmental Relief for Arts Organizations and Individual Artists: Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans (for nonprofits and artists)
- Past Funding Opportunities
IF YOUR WAB-FUNDED PROJECT HAPPENS DURING COVID-19 TIME
If you have a WAB grant to support a program or event taking place during this time of increased concern, we will allow you to postpone and reschedule, and will if necessary extend the grant project period. Be sure to contact WAB staff via email to alert us to the changes.
As we move through this time, we will continue tracking local responses and welcome your questions – as will our partner in the private sector, Arts Wisconsin.
Please be safe, protect yourself and those you interact with, and be healthy. Most importantly, thank you, as always, for all the extraordinary things you do every day. - The Board and Staff of the Wisconsin Arts Board
This webpage is updated often.